World News of Natural Sciences (WNOFNS) – is an open-access fully peer-reviewed scholarly journal. Interdisciplinary journal is directed in the first place to scientists who want to publish their findings, insights, observations, conclusions, etc., related to natural sciences in a short space of time.
Within the scope of natural sciences: life sciences, biology, pharmacy, medicine, healthcare, veterinary medicine, animal and agriculture, food sciences, environment and environmental protection, forest sciences and ecology, botany, zoology, mycology, biochemistry and biotechnology, pharmaceutics and chemistry of medicines, agriculture, horticulture, fishery, geography and tourism, architecture of scenery, oceanography, wind and ocean current physics, chemistry and phisics of atmosphere, geology, palaeontology, astrobiology, didactics, etc.
- Peer-reviews of papers and publication of articles in World News of Natural Sciences are free of charge.
- Information of the form and style of submitted articles is presented in the section “Instruction for Authors”.
- Address for submitting articles is presented in the section “Submit your Article”.
- All published articles are presented in the section “View Articles”.
- Beginning from 2015, all scientific papers to be published in the international journal World News of Natural Sciences have to contain citations of articles coming from well-known prestigious international scientific journals (only). They are the formal conditions before a paper is to be directed to reviewers. Papers submitted to the Editor, containing references of other source or provenience will not be considered for publications in World News of Natural Sciences.
- It is not allowed to put Internet pages in References of the paper. Eventually, some Internet data may be inserted inside the text of the article.
Post-conference papers and multi-author reports coming from the scientific conferences may be considered for publication in World News of Natural Sciences after submitting them in accordance with the „Instruction for Authors”.
Dr. Tomasz Borowski